Research Coordinators are an integral part of the research team and coordinate both Biomedical and Social Behavioral studies. Coordinators are responsible for the day-to-day conduct of the study and ensure that research is conducted in compliance with the study protocol as well as federal, state and institutional guidelines and regulations. To fulfill these responsibilities, research coordinators need support and resources. OPRS promotes efforts by developing education, and providing a forum to share available resources via a newsletter.
Starting a Research Trial
USC Courses and Training
Organizing Study Records
- Biomedical Study Binder Table of Contents Sample
- Socio-Behavioral Study Binder Table of Contents Sample
- Sample Checklist for Documenting Subject Visits
- ‘Living Textbook’ of Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research Toolbox
- Beginner’s Guide to eTMF, eISF, and Regulatory Research Documents
- Clinical Trial Feasibility Assessment Tool
Articles of Interest
Commercial Certification and Education
Research Coordinator Newsletter
The HRPP disseminates a newsletter that includes best practices, policy and IRB updates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the listserv.
Research Opportunities at USC
Explore the USC website Careers at USC to find new opportunities for research coordinators. Search the job category “Laboratory and Research” for available positions at all sites – Health Science Campus, University Park Campus, Verdugo Hills Hospital and Norris Cancer Hospital.
You may also sign up to receive “job alert” emails as positions become available. See Jobs in Research.